1. Key Note Address in Global Parliamentarians Conference on ‘Discrimination Based on Work and Descent’, organized by Asia Parliamentarians Forum on Dalit Concerns (APFDC) and Asia Dalit Rights Forum (ADRF), Kathmandu, Nepal (February 25-26, 2017).
2. Presidential Address, 35th Grameen Marathi Sahitya Sammelan, Vita (Dist. Sangli), (February 11-12, 2017).
Annual Lecture, ‘Budget 2017’ at Savarkar
Smarak, Mumbai (February 2,
(February 2, 2017).
4. Dr B R Ambedkar Memorial Lecture on: ‘Dr. Ambedkar: An Intellectual Colossus and Great National Leader’, at Indian Institute of Public Administration IIPA, New Delhi (January 30, 2017).
5. Chief Guest and Release of the book: ‘Pages from My Life’ by Subhash Sethi and Life Time Achievement Award to KPR Nair, 62nd Annual General Meeting of the Federation of Publishers and Booksellers Association of India, (January 28, 2017).
6. Chief Guest and Recipient of the First Comrade Sahane Master Memorial Award, Sangamner, (January 22, 2017).
7. Chief Guest Address on ‘Demonetization and its Effect on Indian Economy’, ABVP, Pune (January 22, 2017).
8. Address to (7000 +) students at 7th Bhartiya Chhatra Sansad on ‘Black Money and Election: Who Will Bell the Cat’, MIT, Pune (January 19, 2017).
9. Address to Public Gathering (3000+ People) on ‘Demonetization and Future of the Indian Economy’, Latur (January 15, 2017).
10. Address to 2000 + Rotarians on on ‘Demonetization and the Future of Indian Economy’, Nagpur (January 8, 2017).
11. Chief Guest Speech at Blanket Distribution Function organized by Al-Hikmah Foundation and Hamdard National Foundation, Delhi (January 1, 2017).
12. Speech: ‘Remembering Saumitra Choudhary’, Memorial Meeting, New Delhi (December 26, 2016).
13. Special Speech on ‘Demonetization’, Delhi University, Delhi (December 20, 2016).
14. Special Address on ‘Demonetization and the Indian Economy’, organized by CREDAI, Indore (December 16, 2016).
15. Special Address on ‘Demonetization and the Indian Economy’, organized by CREDAI, Pune (December 10, 2016).
16. Guest of Honor as Writer and Editor at the Release of own Photo-Biography of Dr Ambedkar by CM Devendra Fadnavis, Mumbai (December 6, 2016).
17. Chief Guest at Inauguration of Distilled Water Brand Name March 20, Pune (December 6, 2016).
18. Convocation Address at 82nd Convocation of Dr B.R. Ambedkar Agra University on Demonetization, Agra (December 3, 2016).
19. Special Address at IIM Confluence, IIM Ahmedabad, (November 27, 2016).
20. Panel Discussions in the Mumbai International Lit Fest – 7th Edition of Tata Literature Live, Mumbai (November 19-20, 2016).
a. Organizing Principles: Ambedkar and the Politics of Dalit Muslim Alliance in India Today.
b. Naam ke Vaaste: Should India Get Rid of Surnames?
21. Valedictory Address in Sahitya Akademi Seminar on ‘National Integration in Indian Language and Literature’, New Delhi (November 18, 2016).
22. O’Meara International Lecture on the theme: ‘India and the United States: Caste, Race and Economic Growth’, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA (November 14, 2016).
23. Interactive Session with RSS Chief Dr Mohan Bhagwat, New Delhi (October 17, 2016).
24. Public Address on ‘Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar and Justice Mahadev Govind Ranade’, at Manakeshwar Vachanalaya (in Ranade’s own House), Niphad (Dist: Nashik), (October 25, 2016).
25. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture on ‘Dr Ambedkar: Intellectual Colossus and Great National Leader’ at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra (October 13, 2016).
26. Chief Guest Speech, Dr Desarda Public School – Inauguration Function, Aurangabad (October 13, 2016).
27. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture on ‘Dr Ambedkar: Democracy and the Media’, Sambad News Paper, Bhubaneshwar, (October 5, 2016).
28. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at IIT Madras, Chennai, India (October 3, 2016).
29. Speech at the First National Teachers Congress 2016 on ‘Role of Teachers’, organized by MIT, Pune, Pune (September 25, 2016).
30. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengalore (September 24, 2016).
31. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Chmrajnagar, Karnataka (September 23, 2016).
32. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Hassan City, Karnataka (September 22, 2016).
33. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at a Public Gathering in Mysore (September 21, 2016).
34. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at JSS College, Mysore (September 21, 2016).
35. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at University of Agricultural Sciences and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Bangalore (September 20, 2016).
36. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Rastrothana Parishat, Bangalore (September 20, 2016).
37. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore (September 19, 2016).
38. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Bangalore University, Bangalore (September 19, 2016).
39. All India Dr Ambedkar Vichar Yatra Lecture at Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai (September 16, 2016).
40. Chief Guest Speech at 7th DD Sahyadri Marathi Film Awards, Mumbai (August 25, 2016).
41. Speech as Guest Speaker during the release os a book on Non-violence (in the presence of Dr Manmohan Singh and Dr Karan Singh), New Delhi (August 24, 2016).
42. Guest of Honour Speech at Book Release Function: ‘Give Non-violence a Chance – The Journy of Neelakanta Radhakrishnan’ in the presence of Dr Manmohan Singh and Dr Karan Singh, New Delhi (August 19, 2016).
43. Chief Guest Speech on ‘Future of Cooperative Bank’, at Vishwas Cooperative Bank- Branch Inaugural Function, Nashik (July 15, 2016).
44. Special Address to 100 = Economists of the Reserve Bank of India at RBI’s Department of Economic and Policy Research Annual Conference 2016, Goa (June 27, 2016).
45. Special Address to students and teachers of Welingkar School, Mumbai (June 23, 2016).
46. Special Address to the Inmates of Yerwada Central Jail on ‘Determination and Will Power for Success’, Yerwada, Pune (June 22, 2016).
47. Guest of Honour Speech at Book Release Function: ‘The Unseen Indira Gandhi Through Her Physician’s Eyes’ by Dr K P Mathur, in the Presence of Smt Sonia Gandhi, New Delhi (May 30, 2016).
48. Chief Guest Speech at release of a Book on Dr Ambedkar (in Gujarati), Ahmedabad (May 21, 2016).
49. Padmashri Dr G G Jadhav Memorial Lecture on ‘Dr Ambedkar: Intellectual Colossus and Great National Leader’, Kolhapur (May 20, 2016).
50. Master Class on “Managing NPA and Loan Recovery 2016”, organized by Strategic Advisors and Financial Consultants, Mumbai (May 19, 2016).
51. Prof C S Deshpande Memorial Lecture: ‘Making Indian Higher and Technical Education Globally Relevant’, Vidyalankar Dnganapeeth Trust, Mumbai (May 19, 2016).
52. Speech as Writer – Edition on the occasion of the release function of Photo-Biography of Dr Ambedkar, by CM Devendra Fadnavis, Mumbai (April 21, 2016).
53. Chief Guest Speech, OUP Book Release Function: ‘Listen to the Flames – Texts and Readings from the Margins’, New Delhi (April 7, 2016).
54. Special Address on ‘India’s Union Budget: State of the Indian Economy Vis-a-Vis Global Economy, organized by the Gulf Maharashtra Business Forum, Dubai (March 20, 2016).
55. Guest of Honour Speech on ‘Skill Development for DNTs’, Punaruththan Samaraesata Gurukulam, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune (February 15, 2016)
56. Chief Guest Speech on ‘Financial Innovations’, at Finnoviti Conference and Awards Function 2016, Mumbai (February 6, 2016).
57. Key Note Address on ‘Global Economic Developments and Future of the Indian Economy’, International Conference by Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Kolkata (December 19, 2015).
58. Presidential Address (in Marathi) on ‘Brain Drain – Myth or Reality’, Conference organized by Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangh and Zunzunwala College, Mumbai (December 3, 2015).
59. Chief Guest Speech at Excellence - 7th Foundation Day Celebrations, Pune (November 22, 2015).
60. Inaugural Address for setting up Ambedkar Centre for Law and Economics (in the presence of Dr Gopal Krishna Gandhi), India Development Foundation, New Delhi (November 3, 2015).
61. Chief Guest Address on Gandhi Jayanti organized by Bharthiya Vidya Bhavan, Pune (October 2, 2015).
62. Chief Guest Address on ‘The Current Economic Scenario with Particulor Reference to Real Estate Sector’, CREDAI Pune Metro, Pune (September 29, 2015).
63. Author’s Speech, Book Release Function: Four Books on Dr Ambedkar in Hindi, Chair: Dr Mohan Bhagwat, New Delhi (August 13, 2015).
64. Chief Guest Speech at Annual Awards Function, URL Foundation, Mumbai (May 29, 2015).
65. Chief Guest, 10th Death Anniversary of Satish Haware and Life Time Achievement Award to Girish Prabhune, Navi Mumbai (May 8, 2015).
66. Dr B.R. Ambedkar Oration on ‘Global Economic Developments and the Future of the Indian Economy’, at Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (April 16, 2015).
67. Chief Guest: Release of Special Issues on Dr Ambedkar – in English by Organizer and in Hindi by Paanch Janya (Chair: Shri Bhayyaji Joshi), New Delhi (April 14, 2015).
68. ‘Recent Economic Developments and the Future of Indian Economy;’ 2nd Rooshi kumar Pandy Memorial Lecture 2015, Organised by Bombay Management Association Mumbai (March 27, 2015)
69. ‘Economic Reform, Poverty and Human Development’; Workshop on ‘The Democratic Alternative from the South’. Organized by Centre for Policy Research (CPR) India and Centre for Development and Enterprise, South Africa, New Delhi (March 23, 2015)
70. Communication to Connect’ 9th Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) New Delhi (March 14, 2015)
71. ’Social Transformation Forcing Inclusive Development in India’, Chief Guest Address, UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Maharshi Dayanand University(MDU), Rohtak (March 13, 2015)
72. Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2015-16 ’Key Notes Address. Organised by K M Mani Centre for Budget Studies(KMMCBS) Cochin University of Science and Technology Cochin (March 4, 2015)
73. Arth Sankalp 2015-16’(Marathi) Savarkar Smarak Mumbai (March 1, 2015)
74. Mazi Sahitya Nirmiti: Maza Drishtikon’ (Marathi) GS Rajadhyaksha Memorial Lecture Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune (February 27, 2015)
75. Economic Thoughts and Philosophy of Dr Ambedkar’ Chief Guest Address, Organised by Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Chair for Social Justice’ MIT School of Government, Pune (February 27, 2015)
76. Book Release (‘Samarpan’: Marathi) Aditya Prakashan, Aurangabad (February 14, 2015)
77. Marginalization and the Indian English Literature’ Chief Guest Address, International Conference organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune (February 13, 2015)
78. Economic Thoughts and Philosophy of Dr Ambedkar’, Special lecture at Tata Institutes of Social Science (TISS), Mumbai (February 6, 2015)
79. Kutumb Vyanastha Aani Vruddhanche Sthan’ (Marathi) Shri Paul Ruman Guruji Felicitation Virar (W), Vasai (January 26, 2015)
80. Rise of Small States and Dr Ambedkar’ 2nd National Student Parliament 2015 Raisoni Group of Institutes (RGI) Nagpur (January 23, 2015)
81. Democracy and Development in India and China – Sharing Experience’ Inaugural Address in Seminar organized by Council for Social Development (CSD, India) and Institute of Chinese Studies(China) New Delhi (January 19, 2015)
82. Chief Guest Speech and Interview (Marathi) Sahitya Jagar Vasai (January 17, 2015)
83. Chief Guest Address (Marathi) Valedictory Function, Post-Centenary Silver Jubilee of GEI’s High School and Jr. College, Kalyan (January 4, 2015)
84. Dr Ambedkar: A Scholar Extraordinary’ (Hindi) Eklavya Education Foundation Rajkot (December 14, 2014)
85. Great Contributions of Sardar Patel’ (Hindi) Book Release Function “Saurashtrama Sardar’ (Dr Sunil Jadav) Rajkot (December 14, 2014)
86. The Challenge of Urbanisation in India Today’ Special Lecture in Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) National Convention 2014 Mumbai (December 11, 2014)
87. Paisa and More’ Dr C.L. Jhaveri Oration Association of Medical Consultants Conference (AMCON) 2014 Theme: Do It Right and Chill Mumbai (November 30th, 2014)
88. New Avatar of Planning Commission: Structure and Process’ National Seminar, Organized by India Policy Foundation and Forum of Federations, New Delhi (November 15, 2014)
89. Development, Governance and Law in China and India’ Inaugural Address in International Conference Organized by OP Jindal Global University with Shanghai Jioo Tong University and NYU Shanghai, Sonipat, Haryana (November 13, 2014)
90. ‘Dr BR Ambedkar’s Thoughts on Economy’ Special Lecture, Ambedkarwadi Mission, New Delhi (November 10, 2014)
91. ‘Education Society. Innovation’ Special Address 2014 Education Forum for Asia Annual Conference, Chengdu, China (November 1, 2014)
92. Chief Guest Speech (Marathi) Teachers’ day –Golden Jubilee Ceremony Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, Ghatkopar. Mumbai (October 5,2014)
93. Industrial Growth in India: Challenges and Future Prospects Visvesvaraya Memorial Award Lecture Organized by Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI) Bangalore (September 20, 2014).
94. Valedictory Address for Refresher Course in Social Science, Bangalore University, Bangalore (September 15, 2014) Key Notes Address Silver Jubilee Lecture Series Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai (September 2014)
95. Powering Maharashtra: A New Agenda for Leadership’ Sahyadri Mahatsav 2014 Organized by Maharashtra Development and Promation Centre New Delhi (July 22, 2014)
96. Saturday Alive with Students’ -Inaugural Weekly Lecture to Students in Mumbai Municipal Corporation Schools (through video Conferencing). Organised by Valuable Edutainment Pvt Ltd. Mumbai (July 19, 2014).
97. Arth Sankalp 2014-15 (Marathi) Savarkar Smarak Mumbai (July 11,2014)
98. Special Address: Closing Ceremony of VIBGYOR HIGH MODEL United Nations Mumbai (June 28, 2014)
99. Special Address: Career Guidance to children of Postal Employees. Organized by All India Post & Telegraph SC/ST Employees Welfare Association (June 26, 2014)
100. Dr Ambedkar: An Intellectual colossus and a National Leader Key Notes Address 123rd Birth Anniversary of Dr Ambedkar Indian Consulate at New York, USA (May 3, 2014).
101. Special Lecture: ‘Globalisation and Higher Education with Local Aspirations’, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (April 26, 2014)
102. Chief Guest: Dr AmbedkarJayanti Celebrations, Bank of Baroda, Greater Mumbai Zone, Mumbai (April 19, 2014)
103. Chief Guest Speech: ‘Dr Ambedkar and the History of Money and Banking in India’, State Bank of India, Zonal Office, Nagpur (April 16, 2014)
104. Chief Guest Speech: ‘Dr Ambedkar: National Leader with a Difference’ Brahmapuri (Dist: Bhandara), Maharashtra (April 15, 2014)
105. Chief Guest Speech: ‘Dr Ambedkar: Neglected Economic Thoughts’, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Office, Pune (April 14, 2014)
106. Chief Guest Speech: ‘Dr Ambedkar: The Nation Builder’, Karmaveer Dadasaheb Gaikwad Sanskritik Kendra, Mumbai (April 14, 2014)
107. Chief Guest Speech: ‘Little Known Aspects of Dr Ambedkar’s Contribution’, Late Vasant Moon Memorial Committee, Ulhasnagar. (April 13, 2014)
108. Book Release Function: Author’s Comments ‘Ambedkar: Awakening Social Conscience of Modern India’, Chief Guest: Vice-President of India, New Delhi (February 27, 2014)
109. Book Release Function: Author’s Comments ‘Pradnya Surya Dr Ambedkar,’ Chief Guest: Kumar Ketkar, Asiatic Society, Mumbai (February 24, 2014)
110. Inaugural Address: ‘Publishing in India’, 2nd Edition of CEO Speak, Delhi Book Fare, National Book Trust, New Delhi. (February 16, 2014).
111. Foundation Day Lecture: ‘Economic Thoughts and Philosophy of Dr Ambedkar’, Silver Jubilee Year of Foundation, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences, MHOW (February 10, 2014)
112. Special Address: ‘Dr. Ambedkar and the Indian Constitution’, SNDT Law College, Mumbai (February 8, 2014)
113. ‘Bhausaheb Kelkar Memorial Lecture’ on ‘India: Where Do We Stand and Where Do We Go From Here’, Vaze College Mulund, Mumbai (February 6, 2014)
114. Chief Guest Speech: 8thAvishkar – Research Convention of Universities in Maharashtra, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, Maharashtra (January 16, 2014)
115. Chief Guest, 15th Convocation of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune (January 15, 2014)
116. Keynote Address at NCPCR Convention to Review Implementation of RTE 2009, New Delhi (January 14, 2014)
117. Chief Guest Address in Prashaskiya Pariksha Mahotsav, Badlapur, Maharashtra (January 11, 2014)
118. Seminar Presentation:’Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyaan’(RUSA), by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), New Delhi (January 8, 2014)
119. Special Lecture:’Globalisation and Economic Thoughts of Dr Ambedkar’, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (December 16, 2013)
120. Public Address: ‘Dr Ambedkar: The Intellectual Collossus’, Ambajogai, Maharashtra (December 10, 2013)
121. Chief Guest, Conference on ‘Education and Employment’, Latur Maharashtra (December 9, 2013)
122. Speech:’Falling Rupee and Rising Inflation’ RAPodar College of Commerce and Economics (MONETA 2013), Mumbai (December 7, 2013)
123. Address to a Gathering of Senior Citizens, Jan Seva Foundation, Pune (November 18, 2013)
124. Panelist, First National Seminar on ‘Social Innovations for Inclusive Development’, National Innovations Foundation, Pune (November 17, 2013)
125. Public Speech, ‘Dr Ambedkar and Socio-economic Transformation in India’, Anant Fandi Vyakhyanmala Sangamner, Maharashtra (November 11, 2013)
126. Conference Speech ‘Reforms in Higher Education – How Far Have We Reached?’, AICTE – CII University – Industry Congress 2013 and Global Higher Education Summit, New Delhi (November 7, 2013)
127. Key Note Address: in National Conference: ‘Reframing Budgets Towards Redefining Economic Rights for Dalit Women in India’, NCDHR All India Dalit Mahila Adhikar Manch, New Delhi (October 31, 2013)
128. Special Address on ‘Continued Relevance of Affirmative Action Policies’, Tata Affirmative Action Programme, CENPEID, New Delhi (October 25, 2013)
129. Dialogue with Students, Golden Jubilee of Pune Marathi Granthalaya Study Circle, Pune (October 20, 2013)
130. Book Release Function: Author’s Speech: ‘Pradyna Mahamanavachi’, Aurangabad (October 19, 2013)
131. Panelist in Discussion on ‘Saksham Yuvak, Samarth Bharat’ along with Dr Mashelkar and others, Maitreya Foundation, Mumbai (October 12, 2013).
132. Book Release Function: ‘Pradnya Suryachi Prakash Kirane’ by Ms. Pratiksha Kamble’, Mumbai (October 10, 2013)
133. Chief Guest Speech at ‘Keshav Sr4ushti Puraskar (4th) Distribution Function, Mumbai (October 6, 2013)
134. Chief Guest Speech on ‘Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil 126th Birth Anniversary Celebrations, Srirampur (September 30, 2013)
135. Chief Guest Address on ‘The Indian Economy – from Here to Where?’ at Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (MCCIA) (79TH Annual General Meeting), Pune (September 29, 2013).
136. Chief Guest at Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Ambedkar College, Nagpur (September 11, 2013)
137. Chief Guest at the ‘Marathi Patrakar Sangh Program, Aurangabad (August 24, 2013)
138. Chaired a book discussion of three books: ‘An India for Everyone’, ‘Beyond Inclusion’ & ‘Higher Education in India’ at IIC in New Delhi (August 21, 2013)
139. Chief Guest at ‘Vyakhyanmala’ in honour of Late Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Aurangabad (August 14, 2013)
140. Chief Guest at the Convocation of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology in Faizabad, U.P. (August 12, 2013)
141. Chief Guest Address: ‘Indian Economy and Changing Technology’ Rajiv Gandhi Polytehnic, Udgir (Latur), (August 3, 2013).
142. Chairman’s Remarks: National, Book Trust Foundation Day Lecture, by Prof. Andre Beteille on ‘Books and Readings in Today’s India’, National Book Trust, New Delhi (August 1, 2013).
143. Chief Guest at the book launch on ‘Corporate Governance’ in Mumbai (July 30, 2013)
144. Chief Guest at the book release function on ‘Shri Yashwantrao Chavan’ in Nanded (July 25, 2013)
145. Chief Guest at Dr Girish Gandhi-National Social Service Award in Nagpur (July 21, 2013)
146. Chief Guest at the presentation of Chimanlal Govindas Memorial Awards in Pune (July 7, 2013)
147. Motivational Speech to Students, Charms Group, Pune (July 7, 2013)
148. Chief Guest at the inaugural function of National Conference at Vadodara (June 15, 2013)
149. Chief Guest at the occasion of book release of Smt. Shakuntaladevi N. Naik’s book- ‘Mazi Jiwan Yatra’ on her 84th birthday in Pune (June 6, 2013)
150. Convocation Speech at first convocation of PGDM programme of Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies in Mumbai (June 2, 2013)
151. Presentation made on ‘Meeting Demands of Muslim Youth in respect of Vocational and Technical Education’ in Mumbai (May 30, 2013)
152. Public Address: ’Gandhi, Ambedkar and Tagore’ organized by Madhyam, Latur (May 25, 2013).
153. Chaired the Panel Group Discussions of National Policy Dialogue on: ‘University Rankings Metrics-What is Missing: What Does India Need?’ in New Delhi (May 23, 2013)
154. Key Note Speaker to Honour the Assessors for Assessments under Tata Affirmative Action Programme (TAAP), Tata Group Function, Mumbai (April 24, 2013)
155. Chief Guest cum Orator at the 20th Convocation of B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad (April 22, 2013)
156. Chief Guest at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Chaity bhoomi Samvanya Samiti Programme for 122nd Birth Anniversary of Babasaheb -Nagsen Kamble Programme in Mumbai (April 18, 2013)
157. Chaired and Delivered Inaugural Address at 3rd International Summit on Yuva Parivartan in New Delhi (April 17, 2013)
158. Delivered the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Memorial Lecture on: ‘SC/ST Sub Plan: Issues in Perspective’ at Osmania University, Hyderabad (April 15, 2013)
159. Delivered Presidential Address at the National Conference on Quality of Higher Education and Economic Development in Chennai (April 12, 2013)
160. Guest Speaker at Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF) on the occasion of Public Sector Week Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers in Mumbai (April 12, 2013)
161. Chief Guest on the occasion of the Engineering Council of India’s Foundation Day Function to give away Eminent Engineer Award at IHC, New Delhi (April 4, 2013)
162. Jury Member of Tata Affirmative Action Programme (TAAP) to give awards to companies at Tata Steel Conference Room Bombay House (April 2, 2013)
163. Inaugurated ‘Apna Bank Branch’ in Mumbai (March 29, 2013)
164. Addressed a session of Association of Industries, M.P. on ‘Present Scenario of Small Scale and Medium Industries in India and its Development’ in Indore (March 24, 2013)
165. Chaired and Convened a Round Table Discussion on ‘Higher Education Policy: A Dialogue Among Policymakers, Diplomats and Educationists’ at O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonepat Campus (March 23, 2013)
166. Chief Guest at Yashwant Vyakhyanmala 2013 to celebrate the Birth Centenary of Shri Y.B. Chavan in Aurangabad. Subject:’ Ambedkar speaks’. This was followed by an interactive session with students of Nath Valley (March 18, 2013
167. Addressed a gathering of Budding Journalists of Ranade Institute and Department of Mass Communication and Journalism BabasahebGarware College, Pune at Yojana Bhavan Office, New Delhi (March 13, 2013)
168. Addressed a Gathering on the subject of Meeting Critical Challenges of Urban Elderly at IIC Multipurpose hall, New Delhi (March 12, 2013)
169. Book Release Function: ‘Ambedkar Speaks’Vol I, II & III by the Hon’ble Vice President of India Shri M. Hamid Ansari at Speakers Hall, Constitution Club of India, New Delhi (March 8, 2013)
170. Delivered a Speech on Role of Nationalized Banks in the Changing Economic Conditions in the All India Official Language Sammelan organised by the Central Bank of India, New Delhi (March 8, 2013)
171. Delivered the Convocation Address at the 31st Annual Convocation of Gulbarga University, Gulbarga (March 6, 2013)
172. Interview to Lok Sabha Channel – ‘What Budget 2013 has to offer for the Education Sector’ (February 28, 2013)
173. Chief Guest and delivered a Speech on ‘Demographic Dividend’ and gave ‘Motivational Tips to Teachers and Students’ at the Tata Steel Education Excellence Programme in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur (February 25, 2013)
174. Delivered a Special Lecture on ‘Democracy and Democratic Governance New Directions: India and Republic of Korea’ in the MBN Forum 2013 hosted by MK Media Group in Seoul, Great Republic of Korea (February 19, 2013)
175. Chief Guest in the Conference on Role of Co-operatives in Skill Development organized by IFFCO Foundation, New Delhi (February 15, 2013)
176. Chaired a Session on “A Global Perspective on Women in the World of Work” in the Conference on Understanding Women’s Labour Force Participation in India and South Asia: Have Women benefitted from an Era of Globalisation and Growth? organized by International Labour Organisation, New Delhi and Directorate General of Labour and Employment and Training. Government of India in New Delhi (February 14, 2013)
177. As Key Note Speaker in the Inaugural Function of Second International Conference on Academic Libraries organized by Guru Gobind Singh University (I.P. University), New Delhi (February 12, 2013)
178. Chief Guest Address at the release of e-version of Volumes 14, 15 and 16 of Marathi Vishvakosh, hosted by Marathi VishwakoshNirmiti Mandal, at Acharya-Marathe College, Chembur, Mumbai (January 28, 2013)
179. Chief Guest Address to students (around 8000) hosted by Deepastambha at Jalgaon (January 27, 2013)
180. Chief Guest Speech at Dnyneshwar Education Society School’s 75th Anniversary, Bhusaval (January 27, 2013)
181. Chief Guest Speech at the 10th Dr. Neetu Mandke Oration, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri (West), Mumbai (January 20, 2013)
182. Chief Guest Speech in the R & D Symposium organised by P.R. Pote Patil Group of Institutions, Amravati (January 13, 2013)
183. Inaugural Address at the 11th All India Ambedkari Sahitya Sammelan, Bhandara, Maharashtra, (January 12, 2013)
184. ‘Inaugural Address’ on Social Justice Issues and Sustainability at the International Conference on Enhancing Health, Well Being and Sustainability, hosted by Nirmala Niketan, College of Home Science, Mumbai (January 11, 2013)
185. ‘Keynote Address’ on Skill Development at International Conference for Academic Institutions at PDPU Campus, (a part of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2013), Ahmedabad (January 10, 2013)
186. Chief Guest Address on the 125th Anniversary of Nagar Vachan Mandir, Chopda, District, Jalgaon (January 6, 2013)
187. ‘Third R.K.Nayak Memorial Lecture’ on ‘Gandhi Spirit and Ideal Living’, hosted by R.K. Nayak National Foundation, Bhubaneswar (January 4, 2013)
188. Chief Guest Address on ‘Co-operation and Globalising Indian Economy’ hosted by Solapur District Co-operative Bank, Solapur (December 30, 2012)
189. Chief Guest Address on ‘Issues in Tribal Development, Annual Meeting of Tribal Volunteers hosted by Suyash (NGO), Pune (December 30, 2012)
190. Chief Guest Address at Vachak Din (Readers’ Day), hosted by Granthali, Mumbai (December 25, 2012)
191. Key Note Address on ‘Global Economic Crisis and the Indian Economy’ at the Annual Alumni Reunion Day Celebrations, VJTI, Mumbai (December 16, 2012)
192. Bhaikaka Memorial Lecture (38th) on Democratic Dividend and Skill Development, hosted by The Institution of Engineers India, New Delhi (December 15, 2012)
193. Chief Guest Address at the India Launch of the UNESCO Chair hosted by Jamia Milia Islamia University and Society for Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA), New Delhi (December 10, 2012)
194. Key Note Address on “Co-operation: Solution to World Wide Recession’, hosted by the Co-op Law Practitioners’ Association, Pune (December 8, 2012)
195. Convocation Address at the ‘9th Convocation of Symbiosis International University’, Pune (December 8, 2012)
196. Inaugural Address at the 3rd National Conference of Dalit Organizations’, hosted by NACDOR, New Delhi (December 4, 2012)
197. Key Note Address on ‘Sahakar:Kaal, Aaj, AaniUdya’, Concluding Ceremony for the International Year of Co-operation, hosted by the Government of Maharashtra, Pune (December 2, 2012)
198. Special Address on ‘Skill Development in India: Issues and Problems’, hosted by Alumni Association of the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi (November 29, 2012)
199. Chief Guest Address on ‘Dr. Ambedkar and Making of the Indian Constitution’, at Conference on ‘Constitutional Vision and Governance’, hosted by All India Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Advocates Association, Mumbai (November 26, 2012)
200. Convocation Address at Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (November 20, 2012)
201. Special Address in ‘National Conference on Inclusive Growth: Opportunities for Elderly’ hosted by Planning Commission and UNDP, New Delhi (November 19, 2012)
202. Chief Guest Address on ‘Agriculture in India: Challenges and Prospects’, at 72nd Annual Conference of Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, Banaras Hindu University at Varanasi (November 17, 2012.
203. Key Note Address on ‘Infrastructural Development in India: The Road Map Ahead’ at 65th All India Commerce Conference, hosted by KPB Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai (November 9, 2012)
204. Key Note Address on ‘Skills, Knowledge, Innovation and the Demographic Dividend’, in Australia – India Institute’s Conference: ‘The Argumentative Indian: Critical Debates in the World’s Largest Democracy, at Melbourne University, Melbourne, Australia (October 31, 2012)
205. Valedictory Address at the International Conference on “Diversity, Discrimination and Social Exclusion in India and the USA” hosted by the O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonepat, Haryana in collaboration with the Maurer School of Law, Indiana University and the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (2012)
206. Special Address Communications in Turbulent Times’, at ABCI’s Com Fest 2012 in Mumbai (October 18, 2012)
207. Speech at the World Senior Citizens Day, Janaseva Foundation, Pune (October 1,2012)
208. Guest Speech – an Interaction on ‘Space for Dalits in the Economy with Special Reference to Private Sector’, by NACDOR, New Delhi (September 27, 2012)
209. Led the Indian Delegation to 2012 Education Forum for Asia Annual Conference, Chengdu, China and delivered Opening Plenary Speech at the India China Management Education Conference 2012 (September 21-23, 2012)
210. Convocation Address (2nd), Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (Deemed University), Patna (September 17, 2012)
211. Public Speech: Role of Youth in India’s Emergence as a Super Power’, Synergy Foundation, Nashik (September 16, 2012)
212. Inaugural Address at Conference on ‘Emerging Market Economies’, Chair: Lord Meghnad Desai), Ruia College, Mumbai (August 27, 2012
213. Chief Guest at the Mahamahopadhyay Title Awarding Ceremony, Kavi Kulguru Kalidas Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Nagpur (August 11, 2012)
214. Chief Guest, Inaugural Ceremony of Safety Convention 2012, The Institution of Engineers (India), New Delhi (August 9, 2012)
215. Concluding Remarks at the release of GOI-UNDP Report on ‘Livelihood Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities’, UNDP, New Delhi (August 9, 2012)
216. Video Conference Address ‘Challenges in Higher Education’, LBSNAA, Mussourie (August 8, 2012)
217. Inaugural Address: “RTE Bane or Boon’ at Conference by MCC Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Kolkata (August 6, 2012)
218. Inaugural Address: “RTE Bane or Boon’ at Conference by MCC Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Kolkata (August 6, 2012)
219. Inaugural Address: “RTE Bane or Boon’ at Conference by MCC Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Kolkata (August 6, 2012)
220. Chief Guest at 30th Foundation Day Celebrations, World Peace Centre, MAEER’s MIT, Pune (August 5, 2012)
221. Key Note Address in National Conference on ‘Revolutionizing Education – The Technology Outreach), PHD Chamber, New Delhi (July 26, 2012)
222. Special Address at World Education Summit, 2012, ‘Global Education Leaders Conclave: Fostering Innovations in Education – Best Practices Across the Globe’ Digital Learning, New Delhi (July 23, 2012)
223. Chaired Session on ‘Human Development – Education’, at 3rd International Growth Centre (IGC) and Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Development Policy Conference, (July 20, 2012)
224. Speech (as Chief Guest) at Dainik Bhaskar – Tata Essay Competition Awards, New Delhi (July 19, 2012)
225. Chair Session on ‘Priorities for Primary Education Policy in India’s 12th Five Year Plan’, India Policy Forum 2012, NCAER and the Brookings Institution, Washington DC, New Delhi, (July 17, 2012)
226. ‘Reform of Higher Education System and 12th Five Year Plan’ 21stDurgabaiDehmukh Memorial Lecture, 2012, Council for Social Development, New Delhi, (July 15, 2012)
227. Chief Guest on the occasion of “Refresher Training in Educational Administration; to Principals of AP Social Welfare Residential Education Society (APSWRES) organized by APSWRES & KEK Limited, Hyderabad (May 26, 2012)
228. Inauguration of Art Exhibition and Speech on ‘Rabindranath – EkManoos, Ek Kalavant” on the ocassion of Rabindranath Tagore Mahotsav, Kolhapur (May 15, 2012)
229. Chief Guest at launching ceremony of Children’s Magazine “Kloud 9” at KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar (May 2, 2012)
230. Special Lecture on Rabindranath Tagore, Chair: Mahasweta Devi, KISS, Bhubaneswar (May 2, 2012)
231. Chief Guest at the Function for Publication of “Anantarvedh” – A book written by Shri Yashwant Rao GadakPatil, Ahmednagar, (April 28, 2012)
232. Keynote Address on ‘Skills Strategies for Inclusive Development in India – Accelerating Prosperity through Policy Coherence’ organised OECD, ILO, CIII and Institute for Competitiveness, New Delhi (April 27, 2012)
233. Panel Expert on “Security for the Marginalized: Vision for Caring India” on the occasion of Civil Services Day organized by Government of India, M/o Personnel, New Delhi, (April 21, 2012)
234. “India Skills, Strategy and Roadmap” at India UK Round Table on Skills Development organized by Ministry of HRD, Government of India and UKIERI (UK-India Education and Research Initiative), New Delhi (April 20, 2012)
235. Chief Guest at the Function to distribute books to the School Libraries organized by Shri Kapil Patil, MLA (Maharashtra State), Mumbai (April 13, 2012)
236. Chief Guest at the International Conference on “Radiation Environment-Assessment Measurement & Its Impact Cradenviron -2012” organized by Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Lucknow (April 12, 2012)
237. Chief Guest on the occasion of Convocation Ceremony of Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan’s Usha & Laxmi Mittal Institute of Management, New Delhi (April 7, 2012)
238. Lecture on Budget 2012 at the Maharashi Karve Lecture Series organized by SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai (March 27, 2012)
239. Inaugural Address at the “International Round Table Conference” organized by Shiv Nadar Foundation HCL, New Delhi (March 20, 2012)
240. Panelist Speaker at the Conference on “China and India: Sustaining High Quality Growth” – Topic Ensuring that the Benefits of Growth are Shared Broadly” organized Jointly by International Monetary Fund, ICRIER and China Society for Finance and Banking, New Delhi (March 19, 2012)
241. Panelist Speaker at the International Education Conference - “Going Global-2012” organized by the British Council, London (March 13, 2012)
242. Convocation Address at 12th Convocation of Assam University, Silchar, (March 6, 2012)
243. Keynote Address at the Regional Conference on Skill Development organized by Department. of Labour Employment & Factories, Government of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad (March 3, 2012)
244. ‘4th Dr. B.L. Maheshwari Memorial Lecture’ Organized by Centre for Organization Development, Hyderabad (March 2, 2012)
245. Chief Guest at Annual Social Gathering of Sanjay Ghodawat Group of Institutions, Kolhapur (March 1, 2012)
246. Keynote Address on the occasion of “The Science Day Celebration” organized by Veermata Jijabaii Technological Institutions (VJTI) as a part of its 125th Anniversary Celebration, Mumbai (February 29, 2012)
247. Chief Guest at “International Convention on Virtual Education: Issues, Challenges & Prospects” organized Consortium for Educational Communication, (CEC) New Delhi (February 24, 2012)
248. Chief Guest at “Granthotsav” – A festival of Marathi Books organized by Maharashtra Parichay Kendra, New Delhi (February 20, 2012)
249. Speech on “Inclusive Growth” at 16th India Investor Conference “Delhi Speaks” Delhi (February 6, 2012)
250. Keynote Address at the “Macro Economic Forum for India Investors” Organised by Merrill Lynch, New Delhi (February 6, 2012)
251. Keynote Address for Inaugural Program at National Seminar on “Two Decades of India’s Economic Reforms-Understanding Poverty, Inequality and Regional Disparities, Organized by S.P. College, Pune (February 2, 2012)
252. Keynote Address “Unconventional Talent Management – The New Normal” organized by National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) HR FORUM 2011 at Chennai, (January 30, 2012)
253. Convocation Address on the occasion of 26th Convocation Programme, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur (January 28, 2012)
254. Chaired Session on ‘Mega Trends 2020’: Shaping India’s Future’, FICCI, New Delhi, January 17, 2012
255. Speech in the World Bank Seminar on ‘Understanding Economic Growth in India’, New Delhi, January 13, 2012
256. Chaired Session of Making Public Policy Work for Migrants, at the National Workshop on Internal Migration and Human Development in India organized by UNESCO & UNICEF, New Delhi. (December 6, 2011)
257. Chief Guest for distribution of “Jain Bandhu Patrakarita Puraskar” and Unveiling of a portrait of Sh. J.D. Jadhav at the function organized by Model English Education Society, Parbhani (November 6, 2011)
258. Speech on “Global Financial Crises & India” at the Silver Jubilee Function of Fergusson Mahavidyala SevalSahkari Patpathi Marydadit, Pune (September 30, 2011)
259. Chief Guest for the 52nd Convocation Function “Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University”, Aurangabad (September 23, 2011)
260. Chief Guest for Inauguration of Workshop on Youth & Millennium Development Goals (MDG) organised by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development & Planning Commission, New Delhi. (September 21, 2011)
261. Chief Guest for the Valedictory Section on “Skills Development” Ideas for the 12th Five Year Plan” at 4th FICCI Global skills Summit, New Delhi. (September 16)
262. Special Speaker on “Democracy, Governance & Development in Bihar” at State Jagran Forum, Organized by Jagran Foundation, New Delhi (June 3, 2011)
263. ASSOCHAM’s National Banking Conclave: Challenges and Opportunities in a Trillion Dollar Economy – ‘Financial Sector Reforms in India’, New Delhi, (June 17, 2011)
264. Inaugural Address at Second International Summit on Skill Development by Yuva Parivartan, Mumbai (June 15, 2011)
265. Keynote Address at the inaugural session of 2nd International summit on creating “Livelihoods through Skill Development” organized by Maharashtra Economic Development Council (MEDC) and Yuva Parivarthan (YP) at Mumbai (June 15, 2011)
266. Keynote Address on “Strengthening & Motivating MSME’s in Goa” at Annual General Function of Goa State Industries Association, Panji (June 24, 2011)
267. Special Address: ‘Envisioning India’s New Landscape’ at London Business School’s India Business Forum 2011, London (May 19, 2011)
268. Special Address: ‘Financial Sector Reforms’ at the Stone’s Club, London (May 18, 2011)
269. ‘Exploiting the Demographic Dividend’ at LBSNM Mid–career Training Program for IAS Officers, Mussorie (April 17,2011)
270. Special Lecture: ‘Monetary Policy with Special Emphasis on Banking Sector’, National Defence College (NDC), New Delhi (February 24, 2011)
271. Special Lecture: ‘Inclusive Growth with India’s Demographic Surge’, Kotak Institutional Equity’s (KIE) Global Investor Conference on ‘Chasing Growth’, Mumbai (February 09, 2011)
272. Special Lecture: ‘Globalization and Current International Economic Dynamics’, MHOW, MP (February 08, 2011)
273. Special Lecture: ‘Microfinance in India: Role of the RBI’, PRS Legislative Research (for MPs), New Delhi (December 08, 2010)
274. Special Lecture: ‘Implications of an Indo-European FTA’, SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai (November 27, 2010)
275. Special Lecture: ‘Education, Finance and Decentralization’; Seminar by UNESCO, Bangkok (November 3, 2010)
276. Special Lecture: “Education –Globalization: Opportunities and Implication for Higher Education in India”; American Chamber of Commerce in India, Kolkata (May 15, 2010)
277. Special Lecture: “Caste Discriminations, Affirmative Actions, Transformative Social Movements in Independent India and the Development of Human Capital in Emerging Economics”; International Conference by University of Mumbai (April 25, 2010)
278. Guest Lecture at Conference on ‘Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Asian Emerging Markets’ (Mumbai, February 8, 2010)
279. Special Lecture: “The Global Financial Crisis and Implications for India” International Conference, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India (2009)
280. Special Lecture: “Global Meltdown: Opportunities and Challenges”, International Conference, PUMBA, Pune (2009)
281. “Education in 2020”, Education Summit, Mumbai (2009)
282. “Sustainability, Innovation and Inclusion in the Education Sector”, Key Note Address at CISCO Public Services Summit, Nobel Celebrations, Norway and Sweden, (2008)
283. Special Lecture: “Discovering Incredible India”, A series of lectures to British students selected by the British Prime Minister under the Prime Ministers ‟Global Fellowship Program “Unlocking Talent”, at the British Council, New Delhi, (2008)
284. “Economic Model for Developed, Developing and Underdeveloped Countries-Global Perspective” at International Drying Symposium 2008, Hyderabad (2008)
285. Comments on “Inclusive Growth and Schooling”, Ninth Annual Conference on Indian Economic Policy Reform, Stanford University (2008)
286. Comments on the “OECD Report: India” (October 21-22, 2005)
287. “Developments of Securities Markets – the Indian Experience”, IMF and Stanford University1 Conference in Beijing, China (October 2005)
288. “The World Trade Organization: An Overview”, Seminar on WTO and IPR, Indian Merchant's Chamber, Mumbai (June 2005)
289. “Economic Renewal of Mumbai City: Opportunities and Constraints”, Paper presented at the International Conference on Urban Renewal: Learnings for Mumbai, Bombay First, Mumbai (May 24-26, 2005)
290. Special Lecture: “Exchange Rate Regime and Capital Flows: The Indian Experience, CCBS, Bank of England (April, 2005)
291. Special Lecture: “Financial Systems in India and China – A Comparative Study”, International Conference at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (February 24-26,2005).
292. Special Lecture: “Transforming Mumbai into a Regional Financial Hub: Issues and Perspective, Conference of Bombay First, Mumbai (March, 2005)
293. Special Lecture: “Improving Market Design in Debt and Government Securities Market”, International Conference, SEBI and ICFAI, Mumbai (January, 2005)
294. Special Lecture: ‘Resurgent India: A Myth or Reality’ delivered at Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (April 19, 2004)
295. "Voting Rights and Voice in the IMF and World Bank: Quota Issues" Led the discussion at the Second Meeting of Working Group on Improving Governance in Global Financial Institutions (Ottawa, Canada, June 28-29, 2001)
296. Comment on "Accountability, Governance and Reform in the International Financial institutions", by Ngaire Woods, in G-24 / OPEC Fund Workshop on "Coherence or Dissonance in the International Institutional Framework. A Shifting Paradigm" (Vienna: Austria, September 29-30, 2000)
297. "World Trade Organization: Evaluation and Obligations". Paper presented at a Seminar -"WTO: Impact on Trade and Industry", organized by Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Mumbai May 1997).
298. Central Bank Credibility: Need and Relevance" Paper prepared for South East Asia, New Zealand, and Australia (SEANZA) program held at Karachi, Pakistan (January 1995) “Industrial Policy in India since 1956”, Gale Encyclopedias (2005).
299. “Industrial Policy in India since 1956”, Gale Encyclopedias (2005).
300. “Size and Capital Intensity in Indian Industries”, Gale Encyclopedias (2005).
301. “Developmental Aspects of Central Banking: The Indian Case”, Encyclopedia of India, Charles Scribner's Sons, New York.
302. “Dynamics of Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies: A Case Study of India, P.R. Brahmananda Memorial Monograph Series, No.1, University of Mumbai.
303. “The Reserve Bank of India’s Balance Sheet: Analytics and Dynamics of Evolution”, Reserve Bank of India Occasional Paper (Volume 24, No.3, Winter, 2005)
304. “Financial Sector Reforms and the Balance Sheet of the RBI”, Economic and Political Weekly (March 19, 2005)
305. "Monetary Modelling for India: A Survey", forthcoming in the RBI Occasional Papers, Reserve Bank of India.
306. "Central Bank Strategies, Credibility and Independence: Global Evolution and the Indian Experience", Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers (Summer and Monsoon2003)
307. Capital Account Liberalization: The Indian Experience". Paper presented at the Conference: A Tale of Two Giants: India's and China's Experience with Reform and Growth jointly organized by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and National Conference for Applied Economic Research (NCAER) (New Delhi, November 14-16, 2003) (The paper has been reproduced in a book on "India's and China's Recent Experience with Reform and Growth", edited by Wanda Tseng and David Cowen, and co-published by the IMF and Palgrave-Macmillan.
308. "Maximizing Developmental Benefits of Migrant Remittances: The Indian Experience". Paper presented at the International Conference on Migrant Remittances jointly organized The Department for International Development and The World Bank (London, October 9-10, 2003)
(The paper has been published as a book as part of the proceedings of the Seminar by the World Bank. The paper has also been selected for publishing in the UK-based journal called Small Enterprise Development).
309. “Role of Central Banks in Promoting Financial Stability” papers presented at Regional Conference in Hyderabad, India, jointly organized by IMF, Tokyo office and Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI, March 2001)
310. "IMF Quota Formulas and Mechanisms -A Developing Economy Perspective", Paper presented at G-24 Technical Group Meeting (Lima: Peru, March 1-3, 2000)
311. "Rise and Fall of Capital Flows: The Indian Strategy and Experience", Paper presented at Conference on "The Process Toward a New Financial Architecture", by Reinventing Bretton Woods Committee, the World Bank and the Australian National University (Canberra: Australia, July 14 -16, 1999).
312. "IMF Quota Formulae and Mechanisms: A Revisit, Working Paper, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Director's Office (Washington DC, February, 1999)
313. "Brazil: A Case for Preventive Crisis Management", Working Paper, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Director's Office (Washington DC, December, 1998).
314. "The Asian Financial Crisis and Policy Imperatives for India" (jointly with Mr. M.R. Sivaraman), Working Paper, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Director's Office (Washington DC, November 1998).
315. "Towards Greater Exchange Rate Flexibility", Working Paper, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Director's Office (Washington DC, February, 1998).
316. "Central Banking in India and Abroad: Genesis, Evolution and Contemporary Issues" RBI Working Paper (August 1997).
317. "The Role of Banks in Economic Development of India" (Jointly with D. Ajit) Prajnan, Silver Jubilee Special Issue, (October 1996- March 1997)
318. "Key issues in Financial Reform", Business and Political Observer (September 5, 1994).
319. “Dynamics of Interaction between Government Deficit and Domestic Debt in India” (along with Dr. C. Rangarajan and Dr. Anupam Basu) in “Tax Policy and Planning in Developing Countries” (Edited by AmareshBagchi and Nicholas Stem, Oxford University Press 1994).
320. "Issues in Financial Sector Reform", (jointly with Dr. C. Rangarajan) in "Indian Economy: Problems and Prospects" (Edited by Bimal Jalan 1992)
321. "Money, Output and Prices: Casualty Issue and Evidence", Indian Economic Journal (July -- September 1992).
322. "The Unsettled State of Macroeconomics and its Implications for Conduct of Monetary Policy". (RBI Occasional Papers, September -- December 1991).
323. "Devaluation: The Real Issues". (Economic and Political Weekly, September 7, 1991)
324. "Neglected Economic Thought of Dr. Babasaheb Amdebkar". (Economic and Political Weekly, Apri1 13, 1991).
325. "Financial Disintermediation and Imperatives for Bank Profitability", Conference. Volume (Bank: Economists' Meet 1991) "Banking for Better Profitability", (Macmillan 1992).
326. "Monetary Modelling of the Indian Economy: A Survey". (Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, June 1990)
327. "Fiscal-Monetary Dynamic Nexus in India: An Econometric Model" (Economic and Political Weekly, January 20, 1990).
328. “Analytics of Indian Plan Models" (Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, December,1989)
329. "Dynamics of Interaction between Government Deficit and Domestic Debt in India" (along with Dr. C. Rangarajan and Dr. Anupam Basu), (Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, September 1989).
330. "Weighted Monetary Aggregates: Rationale and Relevance for India" (Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, March 1999).
331. "Effective Exchange Rate Indices: A New Methodology for Incorporating the Third Country Competition". (Published by National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) Conference: Volume on International Finance 1988).
332. "Portfolio Management of International Reserves: An Application of Tobin- Markowitz Methodology". (Published by National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Conference Volume on International Finance 1988)
333. "Interest Rate Liberalization in the context of Financial Dualism: Some Analytics with a Portfolio Model", Conference Volume, 71st Conference of the Indian Economic Association. (December, 1988).
334. "Definition and Measurement of Money Supply". (Economic and Political Weekly, September 24, 1988).
"Recent Financial Deepening & Disintermediation in India: Incidence, Impact and Issues". (Reserve Bank of India Occasional Papers, June 1988)